MFAA Reverse Mortgage
The module aims to assist market practitioners to identify prospective customers, gain an appreciation of customer’s financial situation and reliably explain how particular individuals may benefit from a reverse mortgage.
On completion of the module, you should be able to:
- describe the equity release marketplace in Australia
- understand the key features of a reverse mortgage
- identify potential customers who may benefit from using a reverse mortgage
- list the typical borrower expectations of the reverse mortgage product and identify their decision making preferences
- outline the fundamental reverse mortgage characteristics the customer should consider
- calculate the key transaction costs
- appreciate the standard of conduct required when presenting the reverse mortgage product to customers
- understand the regulatory framework that applies to reverse mortgages
Important: By enrolling in this course you agree to complete the course within 90 days from the date of purchase. If you do not complete the course within this timeframe your enrolment will automatically expire. If you wish to complete the course you must repurchase and start the course from the beginning.
Cancellation Policy: Please view the MFAA cancellation policy here
Please login or sign up to enrol into this course here
Please do not close this window, refresh or click the Back button on your browser..