Finance brokers, who are ideally positioned to deliver this program due to their financial literacy and competencies, visit a nominated local school or institution for an hour each week, over six-to-ten weeks, and work as a business advisors with students and teachers, to develop, launch and manage real-life start-up business, with the aim of generating real profit. The finance brokers, most owning and operating their own businesses, share their extensive business, commercial and entrepreneurial experience.
Why get involved?
• Raise awareness of the need for increased financial literacy and entrepreneurial skills
• Help give students some real life business skills in an engaging way
• Develop meaningful content for your social media and web platforms
• Form new connections within your local community and be seen as a finance expert
• Build your profile with new target markets: parents, teachers and community stakeholders